Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 5th - Walked to Freeland Today! 6.5 Miles!



What a way to spend Cinco De Mayo! It was a beautiful day, perfect weather for a nice long training walk. A couple of my neighbors honked, waved, said "way to go, Gayle!" - it was great! At about 6 miles, my legs were feeling the effort, but I'm happy to report that my feet felt great.


Once again, having the right shoes is so important!

This beautiful horse always greets me on the route. I sure he wondered why I didn't come back - as this time my sweet husband picked me up for a ride home. When we do a 13 mile training walk - I'll see him both ways!

Today is Thursday and I'm headed up north to see Nancy to work on some paperwork and some other errands. Her PET scan is scheduled for next Wednesday. More later!

No comments: