Wednesday, May 21, 2008

16 Weeks Until the Walk!!

Got an e-mail from my "virtual personal trainer" and realized it's just 16 weeks until the 3 Day Walk. Training is going well. I walked 5 miles on Sunday, 6.5 on Monday and 3 today. My total miles logged is 160 so far. Monday Larry dropped me off at the Post Office in Freeland and I walked home. There is a great view at the start of this walk that shows Baby Island in the distance - wow did it look far. It took me 2 hours and 20 minutes. I sure love the camel backpack Mike & Jennie got me for Mother's Day. Not stopping to take a drink of water really helps.
Nancy had her PET scan last Wednesday and we see the oncologist tomorrow for results. Keep those prayers coming.
Our garage sale/bake sale is just a little over a week away. We'll take lots of pictures to post here . The fundraising is going well. I'm over 50% to my goal of $3,000 and our team is at 32% of our goal of $15,000. Thanks to everyone who has donated and to those of you who will. We are hoping to take a big chunk out of the goals at the garage/bake sale!

No comments: