Thursday, June 23, 2011

Two and a half years later.....

Hello Friends!
Our family is still active in the campaign to find a cure for breast cancer. We have grown in numbers (two more grand-daughters born in 2010!) and Lorianne will have a new son this August! We are so blessed. Michael and Jennie are walking again this year in the Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day! I will be posting links to their fundraising sites. It is a great cause.

When I think that my sweet sister (for whom this blog is named) has been in heaven for two years and seven months - it doesn't seem possible. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her, wear a piece of jewelry that she either gave me or made for me, or a piece of clothing that she gave me before she died. She was here, she made a difference and I miss her!

No comments: